The purpose of the East Challengers Cup is to encourage clubs and districts to socialise at events outwith Regional Competitions. This is a fun competition that we encourage all clubs to get involved in, so please get your creative heads on and get challenging!
* The club who has the trophy can decline up to two challenges, but they must accept the third challenge.
* Clubs cannot be challenged at Regional or National Events.
* Clubs should make contact at least one week ahead of the proposed date.
* A club must not challenge the club who challenged them immediately.
* All challenges must be submitted via the form below, which will then be sent on to the current winners of the challenger’s cup.
Submitt Your Challenge
|Name of club looking to challenge the current winners of the "Challengers Cup":|
|Proposed date of challenge:|
|Proposed time for the challenge:|
|Proposed venue for the challenge:|
|How many members from the club need to take part? Please list min & max:|
|Contact Telephone No:|
|* Your Email Address:|
|What would the challenge involve? e.g rounders, ten pin bowling, dominoes:|
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
East Regional Events Manager – Katie Warnock – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 333 2445
East Regional Chairman – Eastchair@sayfc.org
East Regional Vice Chairman - Eastvicechair@sayfc.org