The purpose of the East Challengers Cup is to encourage clubs and districts to socialise at events outwith Regional Competitions. This is a fun competition that we encourage all clubs to get involved in, so please get your creative heads on and get challenging!
* The club who has the trophy can decline up to two challenges, but they must accept the third challenge.
* Clubs cannot be challenged at Regional or National Events.
* Clubs should make contact at least one week ahead of the proposed date.
* A club must not challenge the club who challenged them immediately.
* All challenges must be submitted via the form below, which will then be sent on to the current winners of the challenger’s cup.
Submitt Your Challenge
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
East Regional Events Manager – Lynsey Paterson – email@example.com or 0131 333 2445
East Regional Chairman – Eastchair@sayfc.org
East Regional Vice Chairman - Eastvicechair@sayfc.org