27 Mar Open to all agritourism and rural tourism businesses! “Getting Market Ready”
FOR FULL 2020 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FROM AGRITOURISM MONITOR FARM, CLLICK HERE (& see event diary)
NEXT ON THE CARDS; “Getting Market Ready” – Thursday 2nd April 2020
The Monitor Farm team know that people find it hard to make time to set aside time at home to work on
- Digital marketing including website presence, social media
- Writing your story, preparing content on your story for your website/welcome book
- Preparing your farm tour scripts, various versions
- Working on your brand
All of this is essential and there have been several monitor farm meetings covering this – full list of reports here in one simple table https://agritourism-monitorfarm.com/news/.
On Thursday 2nd April, join online:
- Check in online to start the meeting, hear from everyone about what they are going to work on, recap Marketing tips from Monday’s meeting too.
- go away and work – even a couple of hours if you are juggling kids at home.
- Host Caroline Millar will be available throughout the day for individuals to phone – for any advice on business digital presence, providing support.
- The group will check in at 4pm again and report back to the group.