Our association’s National competitions and activities are seen as hugely prestigious and a highlight of the show to many of our stakeholders. 2020 is no different!
Our busy schedule will be hosted from Thursday 18th until Sunday 21st June at various locations throughout the show. Make sure to pay SAYFC a visit!
- Arts and Crafts [Junior & Senior]
- Ready Stead Cook [Regional Eliminations & Final; North, East, West]
- The Ritchie Trophy announcement [To recognise a significant contribution to the Young Farmers’]
- Member Recruitment announcement
- District Participation announcement
- Club Of The Year announcement
- Young Farmer Of The Year Contest
- Sheep Shearing [Scotch Mules & Blackface]
- Tug of War [Ladies & Gents sections]
- Stockmanship Programme [Junior & Senior Teams, Individual, Pairs & Stockman of The Year Elimination]