The Scottish Association of Young Farmers Clubs vision is to ensure the the youth in rural Scotland have a dynamic and accessible organisation which will support them to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
This is achieved by:
* Increasing the awareness of the benefits on offer by being a Young Farmer member.
* Ensuring members are being heard; our actions reflect the needs and aspirations of our members.
* Providing a clear strategic approach to improving the services we offer members.
* Offering a clear approach to assisting our members with their personal development.
* Improving communication and networking across the youth and agricultural sectors.
* Increasing the recognition of the positive contribution to society made by Young Farmer members.